Basic First Aid (Appointed Person)
This Basic First Aid (Appointed Person) is an essential course for all care workers, admin and senior staff, who may have to respond to an emergency in the workplace Basic First Aid will give the knowledge and skills required to deal with the situation effectively.
An excellent practical and theoretical Basic First Aid (Appointed Person) training course.
Basic First Aid (Appointed Person) Training
- Aims and responsibilities of appointed first aid staff
- First Aid kits and appropriate use
- Managing burns
- Bleeding - causes, control measures and risk limitation
- Shock signs, symptoms and treatment
- CPR Demonstration and practice D.R.H.A.B.C.
- Fractures, slings and risk limitation
- Choking - responding effectively and practical demonstration
- Head injuries, cerebral compression
- Seizures, types and signs of seizures and stroke
- Casualty management and dealing with unconsciousness, recovery position
NO. OF CANDIDATES: 12 - 20
DURATION: 1 Day (6hrs)
PRICE PER CANDIDATE (excludes VAT): £45.00