Equality and Diversity
This course is designed for all staff, it is a very complex course and will challenge current thinking on a range of diversity issues, including cultural awareness and the recognition of the skills of any individual, and it also clarifies the legal perspective in a useful and working knowledge way.
An excellent theoretical and activity based training course.
- Highlight the meaning of equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace
- Identify the legislation in place in relation to equality and diversity
- Identify key management expectations in relation to equality
- Identify discriminatory practice and use of discriminatory language
- Identify the impact of prejudice and discrimination
- Effectively manage inappropriate behaviour
NO. OF CANDIDATES: 10 - 20
DURATION: 1/2 Day (3hrs)
PRICE PER CANDIDATE (excludes VAT): £40.00