Ethics and Professional Boundaries
This course aims to set out not only the professional behaviour that all social care staff need to adopt to become productive effective workers, but to deliver the key principles that underping working relationships and care for others that will be delivered with integrity.
A challenging course that looks at customer's values and beliefs and explores the thinking and ethics of those who attend.
- Concepts of professionalism
- The worker and their boundaries
- How boundaries can blur and how to gain clarity
- The benefits of clear boundaries
- The damage caused by lack of clarity
NO. OF CANDIDATES:
PRICE PER CANDIDATE (excludes VAT): £40pp+vat