Food Safety Awareness - (FOR FOOD HANDLERS)
This course is aimed directly at all staff involved in the handling, serving and preparation of food. It is a basic requirement in all care settings. Meeting these Common Induction Standards will help to safeguard both staff members and the clients they care for.
An excellent theoretical and activity based days training course.
- Health & Safety / Food Safety
- Hazards and hazard limitation
- Cleaning and degreasing
- Reheating and temperature controls
- Bacteria and growth patterns
- Food storage and pest controls
- Recording and equipment management
- Good housekeeping and refrigeration of food
- Food Hygiene
NO. OF CANDIDATES: 10 - 20
DURATION: 1/2 Day (3hrs)
PRICE PER CANDIDATE (excludes VAT): £40.00