This course is level 1 of the three levels required and meets the requirement set by Skills for Care, and aims to meet local authority expectations.This training course meets all the requirements and also those of local Social Services. Each candidate is required to achieve this level of training as a mandatory requirement.
An excellent theoretical student centred workshop-training course.
- Administering & Supporting (the difference)
- Three levels of medication training
- Common side effects to medication
- Safe disposal of medication & infection controls
- The legislation and guidelines on administration
- Risk limitation and accountability
- Recording and reporting
- Methods of administering and applying medication
- Common medications in use
- Common problems and safeguarding others
- Local policies
NO. OF CANDIDATES: 10 - 20
DURATION: 1/2 Day (3hrs)
PRICE PER CANDIDATE (excludes VAT): £40.00