Medication Train the Trainer
This training course is an ideal package for senior staff in residential care/nursing homes and those providing care in the community who may have to deliver Medication Awareness training to management and employees. It covers the knowledge and learning outcomes of the QCF Unit HSC3047 - Principles of support for use of Medication in social care settings.
- Introduction to 'Licensed Medication'
- The levels of medication training
- A policy for your service
- Routes and safe administration of medication
- Understanding 'consent' and medication abuse
- Teaching administration of medication training courses
- Legislation relating to medication administration
- Documentation required by law
- Allergic reaction signs and required actions
- Feedback and teaching records
NO. OF CANDIDATES:
DURATION: 2 days
PRICE PER CANDIDATE (excludes VAT): TBC